Wednesday, October 04, 2006

more trip pics

Can't resist a few more pictures of the trip. Some of these I've retouched to get fun effects. I'm trying to convince Bob that I need to also add photographer to my resume!

This is a picture of Lake Sonoma, which is actually a large resevoir at the top of Dry Creek Valley. We visited Ferrari-Carano and Dutcher Crossing in this area.













This is the view from the Hanna Winery tasting room deck. We had tried to visit Alexander Valley Winery, but they were temporarily closed because they had not bought a license to pour tastings at a jazz festival...













Ah, this is the french oak aging cellar at Ferrari-Carano. They are no relation to the cars, by the way. When I got the film developed, the picture was very bright and cool from the flash. I've been able to recreate the true color. This is actually how it felt in there - amazing!!














I think this the vineyard at Ferrari-Carano - maybe the Malbec block.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: