Friday, October 27, 2006

hair cut

I got a hair cut this morning. Isn't it nice to pamper yourself every once in a while? Until you've figured out that you've spent too much money! Since my hair is so short, it's really irritating to have to pay for a woman's cut, when really I'm getting a man's cut. So today, I was pleasantly surprised when Louis only charged me a little more than a man's cut would cost. I'm also wearing a new outfit today...when you look good you feel really good!

Orders have slowed down, I think there will be one more big push before the holidays and then it will get quiet before market. Or not - I just remembered that I'm advertising this time. Inventory needs to be built up! I want to get to market and have enough product to fill all the orders I take. Then I would have all my cash at once instead of spreading it out so much. The cash flow issue! I'm learning my lessons!!

No comments: