Sunday, November 20, 2011

The desire to write...

...is really strong, but usually comes in waves. I'd rather it be a different situation, but it's not. I'm not a writer, I'm a wannabe. There's an assignment on the table from my book club. Write a piece about myself to read or be read at the next club meeting. Now it's time to admit that finding time to write at all is something I haven't committed myself to, ever. Okay, well, now that I'm being honest.

Truly, writing can be so cathartic and I should do it more, if only to help work through some of the tangle of thoughts in my head. Seriously, it doesn't stop. I've put to much on my plate, just like most women and I'm not being totally effective at most it.

That said, I'm glad that I have the problem of too much to do. The alternative would be so boring.

No comments: