Sunday, April 15, 2007

The things we love

Why is it that the things we love to do are the very things we put off till tomorrow. I was really enjoying the blog thing and getting in the habit of writing at least a couple times a week. That is until January 2....almost 4 months ago! Let's see how long I can keep it going this time. What is new with me is a renewed sense of self and purpose. I've been very busy with work and it's rolling along very nicely. Bob and I are settling into a nice routine with a few hicups every once in a while, which I'm sure is quite normal. My health is really great and those last 20 pounds from the chemo weight are still hanging around....I'm not that worried about them though. I think I will lay off the wine and beer for a few weeks and see if that doesn't kick start it! I do believe I drink most of the calories I take in. Our dog Mo is doing great and will be getting a bath tonight - she is a little smelly at the moment.

All in all, life is wonderful - I'm going to post a happiness test here for others to take...I'll show my score and talk about happiness in the next post. Stay tuned in!

No comments: